In this tutorial, we will make an Audio Amplifier which will operate on the 5v power input, produce enough sound For Personal use and cost effective so let's start making.
- PAM8403 Module(http://www.amazon.in/Sound-Channels-Pam8403-Class-Amplifier/dp/B01N54PFIB?_encoding=UTF8&portal-device-attributes=desktop&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s01)
- 2 * Speaker(4 Ohm ,3watt)
- Usb Cable
- 3.5 Audio jack
- First Of all Connect two wires to both of the speakers Vcc, GND
- Now Connect two speakers to the PAM8403 Amplifier module
- Now connect the Vcc and GND of the USB cable to the Vcc GND of the PAM8403 Module
- Now Connect the 3.5 Audio Jack to the PAM8403 audio module as connected in the diagram below.
- Now make a box and enjoy your Min USB audio amplifier
Thanks For watching,
like,share & comment Below.