1. Arduino Uno
2. 4 * servo
3. 10k Potentiometer
4. Slider switch
6. Acrylic Sheet/Something to make the structure.
7. Glue Gun.
8. 2 * 5V charger / 5V 5A smps [Highly Recomonded for this project]
10. Screw Driver
11. Bread Board
- First of all, set all the servo in order to make the Robotic Arm.To make that you can watch the video in the last part of this tutorial.
- Now fix all the 4 potentiometers in the base of the robotic arm.
- Now connect all the VCC pin of the potentiometer, to make a common Vcc for all the servo.
- Similarly, connect all the GND of the potentiometer to make a common GND for it.
- Now connect 4 wires to the signal pin of the potentiometer.
- Now let's have a look on the pin configuration of the servo.
- Now connect all the Vcc pin of the servos to make a common Vcc for the servos, similarly do that for the GND of the servos.
- Now connect 4 wires to the 4 signal pins of the servos.
- Now connect two slider switch as connected in the diagram below.
- Now connect the VCC, GND of both Potentiometer strip and slider switch panel to make common Vcc, GND for both of them.
- Now make an additional wire from the GND of the servos, and connect that to the GND of the Arduino Uno.
- Connect Servos to one 5v charger and the Arduino to another 5v charger to avoid the Servo Jitter Problem.
- Now connect the Servo Signal Pins as follows:
- Servo1 Signal pin --> Pin 8 of Arduino
- Servo2 Signal pin --> Pin 9 of Arduino
- Servo3 Signal pin -->Pin 10 of Arduino
- Servo4 Signal pin -->Pin 11 of Arduino
- Now connect the Signal pin coming from the Potentiometer Strip to the Arduino as follows:-
- Potentiometer1 , p1-->A0 of Arduino.
- Potentiometer2, p2-->A1 of Arduino.
- Potentiometer3 , p3-->A2 of arduino.
- Potentiometer1 , p4-->A3 of arduino.
- Now connect the pins coming out from both the slider switch to A4, A5 of the Arduino Uno.
- For more details See the Diagram below:-
- Now upload the Arduino Code to your Arduino:-Download